Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Around India in 28 Years !!

I was preparing write up of my Hyderabad trips. Suddenly i lost myself for a moment thinking the places that i visited in my life time till now. It is not a big list. But, yet i am proud myself that i have seen India little more.

Metro cities:
  • Bangalore: It is my second home. I love Bangalore, probably more than my original house. I love to sleep underneath hot bed sheets in cool Bangalore weather. I love to walk for hours in breezy parks. I enjoy ride in BMTC buses all around the city. I astonish about glamorous grand malls like PVR, lifestyle and many more. Who doesn't love all these??? Let me put a break !
  • Hyderabad: Present love !!!!But i hate to stay here in March, April and May !!!
  • Delhi: How can i forget Red Fort, Dwaraka and CR Park?
  • Mumbai: I would never prefer to travel on those local trains.....its horrible..at least for me !!!! Neither i could get into the train nor i could get out. It was my friend Sanjeev nayar who pulled me in to the train and pushed out of the train !! He has a strong arm ! I just wanted to have experience of Mumbai local trains and i had it and thats enough. Not any more !! How can one forget hotel Taj and its surrounding area?
  • Chennai: Its sultry....
  • Kolkatha: I remember traffic at Howra bridge, slow journey on cycle rickshaw, city centre mall, salt lake, the real slums and gutters, people leaving those slums and the flooded outskirts of the city. I remember water water everywhere !

Other places based on states:
Karnataka:
  • Mangalore
  • Udupi
  • Halebidu
  • Beluru
  • Shravanabelagola
  • Mysore
  • Madikeri
  • Abbi falls
  • Talakaaveri
  • Dharmastala
  • Kolluru
  • Horanaadu
  • Shringeri
  • Maravanthe

Kerala:
  • Thiruvanathapuram
  • Kochi
  • Guruvaayur
  • Trishur
  • Bekal fort

Maharashtra:
  • Nashik
  • Aurangabad
  • Ajantha
  • Ellora
  • Shani Shinganapur
  • Shirdi

Andhra:
  • Thirupathi
  • Kaalahasti

Gujarath:
Some lake ! I have to check with photos to remeber the name !!!

West Bengal:
  • Kharagpur -IIT
Uttara Pradesh:
  • Agra-Taj Mahal, Agra fort
  • Mathura
  • Vrindavan

I think i have not listed several more places. Let me recall all those places..........

No comments:

Post a Comment