Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life is beautiful !

"bidugadeyu nimagemage
naalku godeya ese holege
nenapugala sankaleyanetti
idu munde bisu nadige"

"ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯು ನಿಮಗೆಮಗೆ
ನಾಲ್ಕು ಗೋಡೆಯ ಎಸ್ ಹೊಳೆಗೆ
ನೆನಪುಗಳ ಸಂಕಲೆಯನೆತ್ತಿ
ಇದು ಮುಂದೆ ಬಿಸು ನದಿಗೆ"

(" Freedom for you and us
Throw the walls into river
pull up chain of memories
step fast towards destiny")

This was the short poem i wrote long back when i stepped out of my bachelor classes. I feel that poem suites well even after i have completed around four years of professional life. I always look forward to do something new. I used to write in good olden days. As i opted for higher education in later stages of life my writer went to deep sleep, but again now i feel i can make it up with the help of blog-o-sphere. This is my personal blog where i will write about whatever i feel like i need to !

I have other three blogs which are completely dedicated to technical articles and discussions.

I have one embedded system design related blog which i am not able to update as i wished to. The articles cater to my earlier stages of career in embedded field. But hope that i can manage time to post something new.

The other two technical blogs are related to VLSI-ASIC domain. This is the domain at present where i enjoy bread and butter ( strictly speaking "anna-sambar" (rice-curry !) !!!).

ASIC-SoC-VLSI blog is collection of technical articles pertaining to various sub domains in VLSI. I have started this as my personal notebook but it has evolved beyond the boundary of notebook. It has readers all over the world and has been recognized by DAC and SoC Central. I am damn serious to maintain the quality of this blog.

Another technical blog answers the questions of VLSI domain. It is very much helpful to those who wish to join VLSI domain. Frankly speaking even i am learning with the help of these question answers. I bet it is easy to ask questions but not finding the appropriate answer !

Something more about me. My educational background has awarded me degrees such as
M.Sc in Electronics and M.S in VLSI System Design. Later i worked 3 years as design engineer in embedded system domain. I have experience of PIC and 8051 based microcontroller applications. At present i am working as VLSI physical design engineer in a firm located at Bangalore. Photography, travel and literature are my hobbies.

1 comment: